Website Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd
Our client requires to employ the services of a dynamic Information Technology Executive.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating central database for the company.
- Liaise with Office Admin/Facility Department with respect to purchase, installation, repair, upgrade, maintenance, and service of all ICT infrastructures.
- Ensure regular back up for each computer system.
- Ensure that ICT facilities are in place and in good working conditions. These include:
- Computer systems (Hardware & Software)
- E-mails & Websites
- Redesigning and rebranding the website, as well as constantly updating same in conjunction with top management.
- Software installation for staff especially anti-virus and application programme.
- E-marketing on various social media platforms, and e-learning initiation, development and control
- First degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics or related discipline with requisite exposure and experience in ICT environment
- Strong computer & internet skills with proficiency in the use of MS word, excel, access, adobe, PowerPoint etc
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Good technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional and Confident Attitude