To execute Audit plan according to professional standards and communicate all relevant findings especially critical or potentially significant ones.
- Analyse financial statements and document insights/finding / recommendations
- Present findings/recommendations in an agreed format as determined by the Head of Audit
- Adhere to key accounting and audit standards & principles in performing Audit tasks
- Support Specialist Corporate Control in ensuring the objective of the audit team is achieved in a timely manner and within budget
- Engage in field survey to get required information on units/departments to be audited
- Provide support in the review the capital and operational budget
- Report on financial fraud and/or irregularities identified during audit and recommend remedial action
- Conduct assessment on the operational procedures and processes of the organisation
- Report on operational irregularities identified during audit and recommend remedial action
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting.
- A master’s degree in Accounting or Finance would be an added advantage.
- 0 to 2 years’ Financial and Operational Audit work experience.
Interested candidates should apply through the Company website www.lingtonandbernie.com /send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into Lington & Bernie Consulting Ltd, 9a Omo Osagie street, Off Awolowo road Ikoyi Lagos